Sunday, June 22, 2008


WHITE: A SYMBOL OF PURITY OR JUST PLAIN INSANITY; YOU TELL ME!

Hey Everyone! I have a pretty occupied week ahead; my brain has to work pretty hard! Anyway, this is an impromptu post inspired by my mission to get everyone singing to my fashion fabulous tune.

Ha! (Sigh of extreme frustration). I love to think of Nigerians as fashionable people, but with the onset of this blog, I have been in positions to think the contrary, today I found myself in such a position once more.

All white has and will always be a difficult look to pull off; worn properly it is sophistication personified, done wrongly, well you get…WRONG!!!...simple and plain…JUST WRONG!!! Lol…ENJOY!!!









I guess when the angels come out to play, the devils feel obliged to! OK! A bit to harsh...but you must admit they look a bit hideous. Seeing the photos I went through a rollercoaster of emotions; outright disgust- sheer mockery – a dash of sympathy.
For the folks concerned, it is all tough love bay bay, next time an all white party comes along, you could look to this gorgeous Bella for inspiration!



That’s all folks, have a Lovely week ahead. If you feel the need to contact me; it is naijafashionfreak@gmail.com or naijafashionfreak@hotmail.co.uk. See you when I see you and always remember to keep your fashion freak on!

Yours’ Stylishly,
Naijafashionfreak.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, you were not too harsh o. Kai, in this dey and age how people go dress like that? If them no get friends haba we have mirror in Naija. If I was at the event I would have pulled a Robert Verdi and just give them a ticket for looking so Ugly!
My the way I'm first :)

Elle Woods said...

i see 3 ppl wearing the same ugly shirt......im perplexed!!

Bella Naija said...

LMAO

no comment!
Actually i do have a comment - ummm some people need good friends and a full length mirror!

TMinx said...

Tres terrible! Some styles are not the way to go for certain frames/body types