Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I GIVE YOU CYNDI!

There is something that comes with being a proud owner of a designer 'IT' bag... knowing your not just carrying a carefully crafted creation, but, one that stands out from the beautiful lot!

Naija women have a candid love for designer 'IT' bags... Just flip through the pages of thisdaystyle, fashion and style, the likes... and it'll be confirmed!


From the Fendi B to the Fendi Spy to the Marc by marc Jacobs stam, We always show these 'IT' bags some love.


The Chloe Paddington was a fave amongst the fashionistas, now here's another Chloe for you all to feast your eyes on. I present to you, CYNDI!!!!!!!!



I have a love affair with Chloe and I have to admit to being a a big fan of CYNDI! This bag retails for $2,200. Purchase at www.net-a-porter.com

That's all folks. Have a fab rest of the week. You can always contact me at: naijafashionfreak@gmail.com or naiijafashionfreak@hotmail.co.uk See you when I see you, and remember to always keep your fashion freak on!


Yours' Stylishly,

naijafashionfreak.

No comments: